Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Funko Holidaze Pop! - Ghostface (Stab Exclusive)


Tonight, I conclude the "Scream" collection with a character that is not only unique but, in my opinion, the best of the bunch.  I think it stands out above the rest because of the fact that it could actually get produced and be a seller.  Whether I want to admit it or not, I know the other Scream characters will never see the light of day.  They're fun to design, they're cool to look at but, even though they deserve a release, we all know we'll never get a Tatum Riley Pop! figure from Funko.  But tonight, I'm taking Ghostface himself and going the "exclusive" route because, really, that's the only way we'd ever get this one.  Imagine Hot Topic unveiling Ghostface as their next hit exclusive!  With the traditional Ghostface finally being shipped, how awesome would it be to have the "Stab" version, based on the fictional movie poster, to go with it?


Within the "Scream" franchise, another franchise exists fictionally in the world of those characters.  "Stab" is a movie based on the true story of Sidney Prescott and the Woodsboro Murders.  In our real-lives, we have "Scream."  In theirs, they have "Stab" and the artwork for that movie is even more awesome than the ones we get in reality.  The logo and green colors have always stood out to me and I've really taken advantage of that with this concept.  I did something similar with the "Green Scream" Hi-C Horror Box last year and Wes Craven himself Retweeted it to his followers.  In this case, I'm taking the traditional Ghostface Pop! and changing the colors to make the "Stab" version I'd love to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...